Home » News » Fire in filter system

Fire in filter system

Categories: Published 12/23/2016

There was a fire in a factory hall at JOEST on Friday afternoon, December 16, 2016. As a result of plastering work, the filter inserts of the exhaust system caught fire. “Thanks to the prompt and correct intervention of our employees, there was a relatively minor material damage,” said CEO Dr. Hans Moormann. When the emergency personnel arrived, the staff had already left the production hall and nobody was injured. The fire trucks “Buldern” and “Duelmen-Mitte” were deployed at the scene. Once the fire had been completely extinguished, the system was subsequently inspected for safety using thermal imaging cameras.

Brand_Halle_2016_web

Share this
All News

Press Contact

Sabina Hagedorn
Marketing Manager

Telephone: +49 2590 / 98 312
Fax: +49 2590 / 98 172
E-Mail: shagedorn@joest.com

https://www.joest.com
0
0
0